The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has announced the BPSC 69th Prelims Exam Date 2023 that it will release the BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023 on September 15, 2023. The admit card will be available on the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit card by entering their registration details.
The BPSC 69th Prelims exam is scheduled to be held on September 30, 2023, in a single shift from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm. The exam will be conducted at various district headquarters of the state. The exam will consist of 150 objective-type questions from general studies, covering topics such as current affairs, history, geography, polity, economy, science and technology, environment, and Bihar-specific issues.
The BPSC 69th Prelims exam is the first stage of the selection process for the recruitment of various posts under the Bihar government. The candidates who qualify the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam, which will be a descriptive type test. The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the mains exam and the interview.
|BPSC 69th Combined Competitive Examination 2023
|Bihar Public Service Commission
|30th September 2023
|Admit Card Release Date
|15th September 2023
How to Download BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can follow these steps to download their BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link that says “BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023”
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you will have to enter your registration number and date of birth
- Click on submit and your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details mentioned in the admit card such as your name, roll number, exam date, time, venue, etc.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference
What to Carry with BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023?
Candidates who are going to appear for the BPSC 69th Prelims exam must carry the following documents with them to the examination centre:
- A hard copy of the BPSC 69th Prelims Admit Card 2023
- A valid photo identity proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, voter ID card, passport, driving license, etc.
- A black ballpoint pen for marking the answers on the OMR sheet
- A passport size photograph (same as uploaded in the application form)
Candidates must also follow the instructions given on the admit card and adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines issued by the authorities. Candidates must wear a face mask, maintain social distancing, and sanitize their hands frequently. Candidates must also undergo biometric authentication and facial recognition before entering the exam hall.
BPSC 69th Prelims Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The BPSC 69th Prelims exam will be of two hours duration and will have 150 multiple choice questions. Each question will carry one mark and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The questions will be based on general studies and will cover the following topics:
|No. of Questions
|Science and Technology
The candidates who score more than or equal to the cut-off marks decided by the BPSC will qualify for the mains exam. The cut-off marks will vary according to the category and reservation of the candidates. The expected cut-off marks for different categories are given below:
|Expected Cut-off Marks
BPSC 69th Admit Card 2023 Link
Candidates can refer to the previous year question papers and answer keys of BPSC prelims exam to get an idea of the difficulty level and type of questions asked in the exam. Candidates can also practice mock tests and online quizzes to improve their speed and accuracy.
FAQ on BPSC 69th Hall Ticket 2023
1. When is the BPSC 69th Hall Ticket 2023 Release Date?
BPSC 69th Admit Card 2023 will be out by 20th September 2023.
2. What is the BPSC 69 Prelims Exam Date 2023?
BPSC 69th Prelims Exam Date is 30th September 2023.
3. What are the BPSC 69 Exam Timings?
BPSC 69th Prelims Exam Timings are 12:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
4. How many Questions are asked in the BPSC Prelims Exam 2023?
There are 150 Questions for 150 marks in the BPSC 69 Prelims Exam.
For advertising on this website contact us at email@example.com